The Shippen is a single-storey 5* barn conversion which sleeps 2. Conveniently situated half-a-mile from Camelford in North Cornwall, with numerous footpaths leading into the town & countryside. The property is situated at the end of a lane, with a level gravelled parking & turning area.
The Shippen has one bedroom, with en-suite bathroom, the main entrance is via the kitchen/lounge.
We look forward to welcoming you. If you have any queries or require any assistance please phone 01840 213884/079 777 222 03 or email email@example.com.
Entrance to Property
- There are 2 steps leading up to the front door, 130mm/5″ and 80mm/3″ high respectively. Door entrance is 885mm/33.5″ wide.
- The entrance is lit by outdoor lights.
- The floor entrance is slate, covered by a small rug inside door. Lighting is provided by ceiling spotlights and wall lights.
Halls, Stairs, Landings, Passageways
- There are no stairs, passageways or a hall.
- There is level access to the lounge area from the kitchen, floor has slate tiles.
- One large leather sofa is provided, with a coffee table, side table and tv cabinet. All are movable.
- There is one large rug on the slate floor.
- Freesat tv with subtitles, dvd/blu-ray player, all with remote control are provided. Portable stereo with CD player available, with i-pod docking station.
- Lighting is natural daylight, with wall lights and a table lamp.
- The dining area is situated in the kitchen, with level access on a slate floor.
- There is space around the table for a wheelchair.
- The dining table has legs in each corner. Clear height underneath table 635mm/25″.
- 2 upright chairs are provided, without arms. Seat height 515mm/20.5″.
- Wall lights provide lighting, as well as natural daylight.
- Kitchen is accessed immediately on entering property, level access.
- Oven is 760mm/30mm high, with drop-down door. Microwave sits on worktop 910mm/36″ high.
- Highest shelf in fridge is 650mm/25.5″, lowest drawer is 260mm/10″ high.
- Wall cupboards are 1700mm/67″ high – crockery/glassware can be moved to lower level cupboards on request.
- Double lever mixer tap, and cordless kettle revolving 360 degrees are provided.
- Ceiling spotlights and worktop lighting is provided.
- Slate flooring.
Bedrooms and Sleeping Areas
- One ground floor bedroom, with short-pile carpet, containing one king-size bed.
- Clear opening width of bedroom door is 710mm/28″.
- The space width is 840mm/33″ either side of the bed. Height of bed to top of mattress is 635mm/25″.
- Bedside furniture can easily be moved or rearranged.
- Lighting is natural daylight and at night wall lights can be used. Bedside lights are provided in each room.
- Non-feather duvets are provided.
Bathrooms, Shower-rooms and Toilets
- There is level access from the bedroom to the en-suite, with no steps.
- Door opening width 710mm/28″.
- Shower over bath.
- Height of WC from floor to seat is 410mm/16″.
- Washbasin height 840mm/33″.
- Single lever mixer tap on washbasin. Taps for bath/shower are accessed on the wall.
- Ceiling spotlights and lights around mirror above washbasin.
- Stone tiled floor surface, with pedestal and bath mat provided.
- Guests have access to level gravelled seating area, provided by 2 chairs and a table.
- Three steps lead from the lounge to the outdoor seating area, 80mm/3″ high, 200mm/8″ high and 220mm/8.75″ high respectively.
Click here for additional information
- We have an informative website & are also listed in Premier Cottages.
- Bookings/enquiries can be made via post, phone or email.
- The nearest train station is Bodmin Parkway, 15 miles away. Accessible taxis are available from the station. Take bus no. 555 to Bodmin, change to 561 for Camelford.
- The area outside the property is level & gravelled. A slightly sloping lane leads from the parking area to the road.
- Waitrose, Asda and Tesco all offer home delivery to this address.
- The nearest bus stop is at Camelford Museum & Tourist Information Centre, approx 1 mile away. A shelter with handrail is provided. Bus no’s. 510, 561, 584 & 594 all depart from this stop at various times. Please see www.westerngreyhound.com for more information.
Key Collection, Welcome and Car Parking
- The key can be collected from the property, owner lives on-site.
- Parking is available for 2 cars in the gravelled area adjacent to the property, 20m from front door.
- The area is well lit by lighting in car park area and directly outside property.
- Address (Inc postcode): Nigel&Helen Connolly, Fenteroon Farm, Fenteroon Road, Camelford, Cornwall PL32 9RY
- Telephone: 01840 213884/079 777 222 03
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.fenteroonfarm.co.uk
- Hours Of Operation: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Local Public Transport: Western Greyhound
- Trained assistance dogs are welcome, as is any well-behaved dog.
- Most areas in the property have good colour contrast between the floor, doors and walls. Generally doors are oak, and frames and walls are light in colour.
- Mobile phone reception varies according to service provider.
- Power points and light switches at normal height and easily accessible from standing position.